Friday, September 16, 2011

We are being face with some drastically changes in our times. |Andres Amador|

God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.
2 Timothy 1:7, page 1199

 

My daily routines have change because the world is moving fast. As I wake up every morning to my 12 second commute (my home Office). My first step is to turn on the computer and login to perform my daily activities for that day.

The first thing that pops up to my screen is my home browser. And as I look at the main screen, there are plenty of bad news all around the world. With today’s internet technology, news could travel fast than the speed of lightning. Those old days were you have to read a newspaper is almost gone.

It sad to say that the only news now days, is always a bad news. From wars in the Middle East and talks about terrorism, that is frightening not only our nation security, but all over the world. Since the 9/11 terrorism attack to our nation, things have not been the same for many, especially for those who were affected personally.

But, the changes of our world are not just the effect of the world around us, but also in our own life’s. I remember as I was brought up as a child, moral issues were a constant reminder of our peers, as we were growing, respect, was the main lesson in our life. I think that those moral issues are soon disappearing in today youth generation. From the recently high school shooting, to the killing of babies by their own mother, has become the next best news for the newscaster.

I too have experience a real change in our youth generation, just take a look when an old lady is trying to get to a store an open up a door that is not an automatic one. If there is one person that is willing to help this lady by offering in kindness to open the door, is a minimal chance. I have seen this. In my old child days, the best moral thing to do was to help this old lady with kindness and open the door for her, without expecting something in return, but her own thank you blessing.

I can go on, and on about this moral issues, but we certainly need a change or a call for  help to this future generation, a generation that will bring us a future President of the United States, a governor, a lawyer, a doctor, a teacher. The outcome of this will also depend to the future of the world to the next millennium.

I certainly have tried to find answer to all this common problems. And one book that I read daily is book number one seller seek by millions every day, “The Bible”. I cannot explain why our system education has voided this from the curriculum activities offer to our generation. There is plenty of comfort, knowledge and wisdom in this book. You don’t really have to look at it as a religion point of view, but you could find all the answers to all your daily problems, including our future.

Do you remember the town you were raise, or city, suburb, 40 years ago? I do, things were calmer, but the neighborhood was always active. Everyone new everyone, neighborhoods were full of kids playing some type of sports, parks were full, bicycle riding was an afternoon activity. There was more space on the streets to park your cars, and plenty of space to play.

You got to agree with me that those days are not the same for our generation, as our population has double or even triple in our last decades. We are expanding more, looking for more space to live, and broken barriers of natural wonders are broken. As we now called a Climate Change.

I am a small business owner, but I am also a Single father of two now teenage kids growing into this trouble world. My task has not been easy, as I play the role of a Father and Mother. I am glad to say that my teenage kids have grown without the difficulties that most of our young generation face today, gangs, drugs, and the high rate of drop outs from high school.  

AS I have learned to grow my personal development skills, I have comprehended on how to apply these same methods of discipline in my own personal life. With my kids, I try to explain the fact that the only way to live your life is the right way, and the first words that come out of my mouth are, Love, Honor, Obedience, Sacrifice and righteousness.    

As my personal development skill grows, great ideas just surge within my brain. I guess my thoughts are finally realizing that without that positive thinking and faith, things could get drastically overwhelmed with sorrow and anguish.

As I explain this, even with all the education I had, I have found a better purpose for my life and I hoped and wished you too could generate and distinguish that specific goal within your life. Find yourself, get your thoughts together, and start thinking positive. You too could have a tremendous impact to give back to your community or for that matter, our World.

I would like to finish with this last quote:

“The road to success is not straight. There is a curve called Failure, a loop called Confusion, speed bumps called Friends, red lights called Enemies, caution lights called Family. You will have flats called Jobs. But, if you have a spare called Determination, an engine called Perseverance, insurance called Faith, a driver called Jesus, you will make it to a place called Success”

 

In your success,

Andres Amador

Amadorfreedom

Amacorp

No comments:

Post a Comment