Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Networking marketing, is it an asset or a job? |Andres Amador|



"A culture of discipline is not a principle of business; it is a principle of greatness."
~ Jim Collins


This world is a noisy place and getting noisier. We don't live in the Information Age; we live in the Information OVERLOAD Age. 
Unfortunately, when we have too many choices in life, our stress level goes up, because now we have the added stress of having to make the “right” choice!
From advertising campaigns, follow with your prospects, implementing work ethics, many of us, will look to simplify our life, Streamline our business.
Simplify your Life.
In this ongoing frenzy of the growing internet market, we get a great amount of information from all around the world, which leaves with information overload.
Many successful entrepreneurs will tell you to plan your daily activities for maximum results, that is the way to go, plan, execute, and follow.
The plan for most of us is always the same; relate information that might be of help to others, as I follow the two reasons of starting a home base business.
a) To help yourself          b) To help others.
Being in the internet market now for over two years, has taught me valuable lessons; we are in this together competing with each other in different markets, trying to get the message across, about how we could help each other.
But, have you notice, that most of the people that want to start a Home base business, don’t even have the slightest idea about what  full work ethic is.
They thing they are just going to join a venture and start making money right away.
I had a prospect that call me to ask me about my business, which I explained all the benefits of my company. Then he told me, that he was new to the internet and he wanted to know how fast he could make money. I told him that it all depends how much time and effort he was willing to have for learning and implementing.
To my surprise this was his response, “that seems like a lot of tasks, I received an offer in the email from another person, he guarantees me I will be in profit by next week, I’ll give him a try, thank you for your information”, and hang up.
I felt for him, and I was sad, that he did not give me time to explain, so I prayed for him for wisdom, because want I wanted to explain to him was personal development.
You get exactly what you think about and focus on. You get it whether you want it or not, and you get it 100% of the time.
Countless thousands of people spend fortunes on college, only to struggle in the job market.
One of the beauties of network marketing is that it focuses on developing your emotional intelligence as well as your business skills.
Personal development could well be achieved, by learning, from highly successful entrepreneurs.
I highly recommend you start with these two books:
“Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill
 “Magnetic Sponsoring” by Mike Dillard
Streamline your Business.
In order for you to organize a plan work ethic, you need resourceful marketing tools, for both advertising your marketing campaigns, and receiving vital information about your business.
There is several resourceful companies, but the one I recommend is 12 second commute. With a well structural system in place. This system really gives you the tools to start building your business or power up any existing ones that you might have.
The training lessons and support alone are one of the strongest assets, of this company, you will be overwhelmed.
The mission of the owner Darryl Graham, is to help us achieve a level of success in less time by providing different expertise moderators in their field, and he always delivered by giving us more benefits, to help us in our journey.
This experience has been very exciting for me and I will like to see you become equally, perhaps even more, successful than me
You can do this for your life and you can certainly do this in your business. And the place to start, my 12 second commute.
Best wishes,
Andres Amador

12 Second Commute | Autoresponder | List Building Tools12SecondCommute.com – World Class Autoresponder & List Building Tools – 30 Day Free Trial

No comments:

Post a Comment